i consider 80% of my mutuals my friends even though we have never talked just to let u guys know
- not your stereotypical shoujo anime
- the main character writes shoujo manga and bases all of the male characters on girls and the girls are based off of boys.
- mikorin is a gift
- kashima tosses your gender roles out of the water and stomps on them
- its super cute
- animation is adorable
- please watch it you wont regret it!
- also if you do please message me and tell me what you thought because this anime needs more recognition!
Hi there! Could you narrate this post in your best Shakespearean voice please (or any of the other posts from the blog): popsonnet(.)tumblr(.)com/post/93434089148/the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air
Pop Sonnets is officially my new favorite Tumblr. Check them out.
If you’re looking for a book on the subject, The Ethical Slut is a great place to start.
There’s also a great podcast called Polyamory Weekly that discuses various aspects of poly.
The website Modern Poly seems like it has some good information, although I’ve never used it before.
Hope that helps!